Need help in a hurry?
Click on any of the links below to be connected to text or video instructions.
- Want to know what data are available on IECAM?
See the tables on available data.
- Want only numbers (and not maps)?
Use a quick tabular search.
- Want location data AND maps?
Use the GIS map section.
- Don't have time for a detailed search?
View the Standard Reports (prepared in response to Frequently Asked Questions — FAQs).
See also: Quick Help Handout on Creating a Standard Report (PDF)
- Want to plot locations of early care and education onto maps of demographic themes?
Use Compare Demographic Maps and Site Locations.
(includes: median family income, etc.)
- Want to compare data for a single data type over multiple years?
Try the Search Multiple Years page
- Want to find other information on maps?
Go to Understanding the Map Contents.
For additional information or for training, please contact: